· Career Opportunity ·
Senior Graphic Designer
As a Senior Graphic Designer your job will be to create up-to-date marketing materials, with a consistent look and feel across all advertising mediums, for our new and existing clientele. You will be responsible for corporate identity packages, promotions, in-store collateral, flyers, brochures, mail-outs, large format advertising, and corporate communication pieces.
Salary (based on experience)
- A minimum of 3 years design experience creating design concepts and marketing campaigns.
- Functional expertise in graphic design, including layout, knowledge of typography, and colour theory.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to create new ideas within the parameters of existing brand styles.
- Ability to manage juggling multiple projects at once and adapt to unexpected changes in priority, scope, and timeline.
- Collaborate with other designers to establish a project’s goals and objectives, and deliver on schedule.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, and an expert in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to build professional rapports with a wide variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in UI design and graphic design for the web.
How To Apply
Submit your resume with examples of your work to email@example.com